Clarification of an engineering entrance examination or architecture paper should not be considered the last word of a student who follows a non-medical. They are new scientific minds. Thus, like commerce and the arts, they should also have reliable alternative options to choose from. Aircraft maintenance is one of these areas. Understanding the precise details of the aircraft, its parts and systems, requires. The outline includes motor, motor, and other machine parts.
If the concepts of mathematics and physics, your understanding of them, and their applicability are of interest to you, then aircraft maintenance engineering may be a cup of tea. Moreover, AME technology is the only approved course in India which, apart from appropriate mechanical engineering or years of experience in the aircraft maintenance industry, makes you eligible to apply for air maintenance licenses at DGCA. AMET actually makes you the doctor of the plane. Therefore, you must cure its diseases and maintain it and determine its suitability for air.
Let us now analyze its direct range against the background of the Indian aviation industry:
- India is a developing country, as is the aviation industry. More and more people are now choosing to travel remotely whenever possible. As a result, there is an unprecedented increase in the number of aircraft entering Indian airspace. This directly increases the number of jobs available in this field.
- The price of airline tickets is falling, and the number of passengers is constantly increasing. The one time loss sector is now reporting huge profits. Even international airlines and investors look to the Indian aviation industry as a good opportunity. This directly increases the future prospects of AMET required to maintain their aircraft.
- Private air clubs can also become an option. The AME course can also work at work times in private air clubs, whether they work directly or between shifts.
- National forces may also hire your services. Since all of our national defense, army, navy and air forces use aircraft of various types and sizes, they also require engineers who specialize in aircraft maintenance at all times to maintain their air capabilities.
- It is a well-paid job. The plane is a great investment. Thus, companies are always willing to pay good salaries to keep them in good condition. As a result, AME technicians generally earn more than a regular engineer or architect.
- It is a practical training job. Aircraft maintenance technicians are required to enter the aircraft upon landing and to operate according to maintenance procedures and requirements. This means getting your hands dirty. For those who are not all a fan of Computer Desk functionality from 9 to 6, this might be an ideal choice.